We, at Executive Technology Recruitment Private Limited ( “Exec-tech”, “us”, “we” or “our”), are strongly committed to protect your personal data and respecting your privacy. We ensure a fair and transparent processing of your data during and at any time after the course of delivering our service to you.
We regularly review this privacy statement and may make changes at any time without a prior notice.
Executive Technology Recruitment Private Limited is a Limited Liability Company, registered in Sharjah Freezone, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates bearing registration number (ENTER REGISTRATION NO) having its registered office at (ENTER ADDRESS).
Your information that we collect
Personal data, or personal information, for the purposes of this policy is any information based on which an individual can be identified. We shall collect such information, as is also listed below for the purpose of our use and records. We also capture your location based on your ID in order to show you the most relevant data for your ease and improving the user experience of our website. Additionally, we may further collect, store, use and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have listed below:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, title, employer, job title.
- Contact Data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers or any other relevant source of communication.
- Transaction Data includes any information related to details about payments, to and from you, and other details of services you may have received from us.
- Technical Data includes Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operation system and platform and other technology on the devices that you use to access this website.
- Usage data includes information about how you use our website.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
The information specified above shall be collected by us when you fill in our recruitment forms or provide us with your CV, respond to recruitment advertisement or otherwise engage with us about the recruitment searches we handle. In addition, we shall also remain in touch with third parties so as to obtain more information about you, for example by way of our references or from our own searches of various sources (such us where you interact with our content that we post on our social media handles).
We collect and hold all your personal information for a protection of our legitimate interests. In other words, processing your personal information is necessary to ensure that we provide you the employment and recruitment services you wish to receive from us. We may also record any information contained in any correspondence you may have with via telephone, post, email or other communication. Website usage information is collected via cookies.
In any scenario where we don’t collect this information or you fail to provide us any personal information which we lawfully require under the terms of any agreement executed by and between us, we may not be able to fulfill our obligations under such contract or any other contact we are trying to enter with you. In such scenario, we may have to cancel services you have with us, subject to a written notification which shall be provided to you before any such termination.
How we collect this information?
We may use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct Interactions via your identity card and contact data by corresponding with us through phone, post, email or if you subscribe to your company updates.
- Automated Technologies and Interactions through our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing activity and patterns. This data shall be collected by us through cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. Your location data is stored in a cookie which is stored for a day.
How we use this information?
We shall at all times undertake to adhere to the data protection legislation in relation to any personal data shared by you and will only use such data to the extent that law allows us. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following ways:
- For the purposes of recruitment and head-hunting activities as these are the services that we provide to you.
- For matching you or your profile with opportunities we have or to send your information to our clients who need to expand or to contact you as a potential client about how we may be able to assist you with hiring or expansion, or otherwise to fulfil any obligations that we may have arising out of any contracts with you.
- For protection of both ours legitimate interests such as ensuring the quality of services we provide to you, collecting information for marketing purposes, communicating with you.
- For businesses purposes such as audits, internal communications, and/or other administrative purposes and to keep you updated with any changes to our terms of services, conditions, policies or other administrative information.
- For ensuring compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Who we need this information with?
Our work for you may require us to pass your information to our third-party service providers, agents, sub-contractors and other organisations solely for the purposes of completing tasks and providing our services to you. In such instances we shall only provide the personal information necessary to deliver our services to you and also enter terms of confidentiality with those third parties to keep secure your personal data to restrict them from using it for their own marketing purposes.
In particular, we may forward your personal data to:
- Any third party contractors/service providers (including their sub-contractors) that provide a service to us or act as our agents, on the understanding that they keep such information confidential. These include but are not limited to any third parties that process information on our behalf (e.g. Internet Service Providers, Technical Support Functions and IT consultants who may assist us from time to time) and payment processing providers;
- Our professional advisers for our business purposes, including (but not limited to) audits;
- Prospective employers to whom we are under an obligation to supply personal information about you and any individuals or organisations who hold information related to your reference or application. These may include current, past or prospective employers or other recruitment agencies;
- Credit reference agencies and other companies for us in credit decisions, to prevent fraud and to pursue debtors, on an understanding that such agencies keep information confidential;
- Insurance Companies or Regulatory Authorities to comply with any legal and regulatory issues or disclosures;
- Legal or Crime prevention agencies and/or to satisfy any regulatory request upon a duty being cast upon us or if the law allows us to do so; and
- Any other organisations if we sell or buy (or even negotiate to sell or buy) any business or assets.
We shall only be using this information subject to your prior instructions, data protection law and our duty of confidentiality.
Any information that you choose to give us will not be used for marketing purposes by us. We will hold your personal information only for the purposes if providing you our business services.
The law permits us to process your personal data to the extent as is:
Necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests that we pursue, which are to run and administer our operations as business, to properly discharge our legal obligations, to store and disclose information for record and wherever necessary to evaluate, develop and improve our services; or
Necessary for the performance of our contract with you or any other contract that we may execute in future; or
Necessary in order to comply with a legal situation that we are subjected to.
What rights do you have?
At any time during the course of your engagement with us you have the following rights;
- To be informed about the processing of your personal data;
- To request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
- Rectification of any inaccurate data that we may have for you
- To ask us to delete personal data, if you consider that we don’t possess the right to hold it;
- To withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data;
- To ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages at any time by using the below contact details;
- To restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Data Portability i.e. moving some of your personal data elsewhere in certain cases;
- Not to be subjected to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your personal data.
Any request made by you for access to or a copy of your personal data shall be expressly made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to respond within a reasonable period and in accordance with the terms of agreement executed by and between us. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject.
Any incorrect or incomplete information shall be corrected by us and we will stop processing your personal data, or erase it, where there is no legal reason for us to continue to hold or use that information. It shall be our aim to ensure at all times that information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal information or details change.
How long will we hold your data for?
In our constant endeavor to ensure that all information that you share with us remains protected and safe at all times, it is our policy to delete your information if we have not had any contact with you, either in writing or verbally or in relation to our services, for a period of five (5) years. However, before we do so we will contact you to confirm whether you are agreeable for us to continue to hold your information for a longer period. At any time before the specified tenure of five (5) years you can raise a request to do so and we shall follow the same upon receipt of your instructions.
Changes to Privacy Statement
- By addressing an email to us at: email@example.com
- Or in writing at: Executive Technology Recruitment LLC, Sharjah Media City, Sharjah, UAE.